Come work for an exciting, fast-growing tech-led business and build a fantastic career in Energy!
We are looking for diligent, enthusiastic people with excellent written communication, to join our awesome Digital Operations team as a Digital Energy Specialist
As a tech-led business, the vast majority of our customers interact with us digitally. This means that our email responses have to be fast (within a few hours) and come from someone thoughtful who is knowledgeable about the complicated energy industry.
What you'll do
- You will support our customers outside of office hours via all our cloud based platforms
- You will be home based with flexible hours whilst being part of a supportive and inspiring team
- You will work a minimum of 20 hours a week with a specific focus on weekend and evening availability
- You will offer customer support outside of office hours and mainly work between 5-10pm on weekday evenings and between 8am and 10pm on weekends to keep our customers happy around the clock
- You will provide flexible support which is vital in our rapidly growing business. This means that we may request ad hoc support during the day during busy periods
What you'll need
- A passion to join a rapidly growing energy company which is revolutionising the industry that it operates in.
- To be comfortable chatting with customers online or via phone.
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience - we want to know you’re comfortable talking to people!
- To be tech savvy and have an interest in new technologies. Independent learner and enjoys learning new things.
- To be an excellent writer, and can support your work with helpful screenshots or videos. We use a mixture of great tools including Slack, Intercom, Kraken and email, and meetings via Google Hangout
If you this sounds like you and you have a genuine passion in the future of sustainability then we'd love to hear from you!
Hey I'm Constantine, welcome to Octopus Energy!×Close window